2021-22 NFL Playoffs Survivor Pool Picks Strategy, News, and Analysis
Our survivor pick recommendations for the 2021-22 NFL Playoffs are in this article breaking down pool strategy.
The Packers and Chiefs are two of the leading contenders to win the Super Bowl (Scott Winters/Icon Sportswire)
Welcome to our 2021-22 NFL Playoff Survivor Pool Picks Analysis. This article will have news, analysis, and pick strategy for survivor pools from the Wild Card Round to the Super Bowl.
Survivor pools often limit how many times you can pick a team. Considering how you will play in future weeks is important, so we will also discuss strategy for the entire playoffs.
Note: This is a premium article available to TeamRankings subscribers with access to our NFL Survivor Picks product. If you don’t already have access, you’ll see a button at the bottom of this page to subscribe.
- Mon, Jan. 24: Championship Game Matchups and Spreads
- Tue, Jan. 25: Championship Game Advancement Odds
- Tue, Jan. 25: Championship Game Pick Popularity and EV
- Wed, Jan. 26: Survivor Strategy in Pools Where You Can’t Reuse Teams
- Wed, Jan. 26: Survivor Strategy in Pools Where You Can Reuse Teams
- Fri., Jan. 28: Line Move in KC but no major advice shifts
If you have strategy questions after reading this article, feel free to drop a question in the Support Forum. Just get it in by Friday at noon to guarantee that we have time to review it.