Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

KU Win Odds Model GONZ
51% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 49%
57% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 43%
76% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 24%
50% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 50%
51% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 1. 49%

Power Rankings

KU Stat GONZ
#12 Season Performance #1
#8 Strength of Schedule #18
#18 Away Games #2
#14 Recent Games #1
#17 Non-Conference Games #2

Offensive Stats

KU Stat GONZ
1.045#74 Points/Possession 1.231#1
49.9%#165 Effective FG % 60.7%#2
15.5%#85 Turnover % 13.3%#19
33.5%#28 Off Rebound % 33.7%#26
0.313#189 FTA per FGA 0.362#102

Defensive Stats

KU Stat GONZ
0.952#101 Opp Points/Possession 0.938#79
47.7%#92 Opp Effective FG % 48.7%#138
16.0%#229 Opp Turnover % 18.5%#90
24.7%#133 Opp Off Rebound % 21.2%#47
0.249#32 Opp FTA per FGA 0.308#139