NCAA Tournament Predictor

Powered by TeamRankings.com

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

FLA Win Odds Model VT
60% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 40%
53% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 47%
36% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 64%
66% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 34%
58% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 3. 42%

Power Rankings

FLA Stat VT
#47 Season Performance #58
#45 Strength of Schedule #76
#26 Away Games #78
#59 Recent Games #86
#48 Non-Conference Games #75

Offensive Stats

FLA Stat VT
1.024#102 Points/Possession 1.043#67
53.1%#53 Effective FG % 52.3%#76
18.6%#283 Turnover % 15.1%#87
29.4%#72 Off Rebound % 25.4%#186
0.339#110 FTA per FGA 0.334#121

Defensive Stats

FLA Stat VT
0.971#106 Opp Points/Possession 0.955#76
47.8%#64 Opp Effective FG % 48.8%#118
17.4%#102 Opp Turnover % 16.0%#202
28.9%#267 Opp Off Rebound % 21.0%#21
0.351#261 Opp FTA per FGA 0.319#184