NCAA Tournament Predictor

Get the best bracket for your pool »

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

SMC Win Odds Model IND
68% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 32%
62% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 38%
62% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 38%
60% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 40%
71% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 7. 29%

Power Rankings

SMC Stat IND
#21 Season Performance #47
#43 Strength of Schedule #32
#51 Away Games #73
#16 Recent Games #46
#33 Non-Conference Games #38

Offensive Stats

SMC Stat IND
1.043#76 Points/Possession 1.011#150
52.7%#59 Effective FG % 50.6%#148
15.1%#94 Turnover % 15.2%#112
25.0%#209 Off Rebound % 24.4%#236
0.233#338 FTA per FGA 0.335#83

Defensive Stats

SMC Stat IND
0.920#23 Opp Points/Possession 0.944#54
48.3%#96 Opp Effective FG % 46.2%#27
17.4%#84 Opp Turnover % 15.5%#215
19.7%#4 Opp Off Rebound % 23.3%#67
0.251#48 Opp FTA per FGA 0.307#194