NCAA Tournament Predictor

Powered by TeamRankings.com

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

COLO Win Odds Model GTWN
72% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 28%
67% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 33%
60% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 40%
81% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 19%
73% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 7. 27%

Power Rankings

COLO Stat GTWN
#9 Season Performance #51
#11 Strength of Schedule #41
#21 Away Games #88
#12 Recent Games #24
#45 Non-Conference Games #150

Offensive Stats

COLO Stat GTWN
1.075#28 Points/Possession 0.986#183
52.4%#70 Effective FG % 49.4%#194
14.9%#80 Turnover % 18.5%#280
28.1%#102 Off Rebound % 29.1%#79
0.295#227 FTA per FGA 0.308#190

Defensive Stats

COLO Stat GTWN
0.938#46 Opp Points/Possession 0.989#152
47.9%#71 Opp Effective FG % 48.9%#123
17.5%#101 Opp Turnover % 14.1%#314
23.2%#69 Opp Off Rebound % 24.6%#117
0.291#115 Opp FTA per FGA 0.259#45