NCAA Tournament Predictor

Powered by TeamRankings.com

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

OKST Win Odds Model LIB
75% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 25%
83% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 17%
84% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 16%
75% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 25%
82% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 9. 18%

Power Rankings

OKST Stat LIB
#11 Season Performance #101
#9 Strength of Schedule #204
#13 Away Games #142
#6 Recent Games #67
#20 Non-Conference Games #102

Offensive Stats

OKST Stat LIB
1.003#148 Points/Possession 1.102#11
51.2%#114 Effective FG % 56.9%#3
18.2%#262 Turnover % 14.4%#52
29.3%#76 Off Rebound % 20.8%#302
0.376#36 FTA per FGA 0.254#315

Defensive Stats

OKST Stat LIB
0.953#71 Opp Points/Possession 0.947#61
47.1%#43 Opp Effective FG % 47.8%#63
17.1%#125 Opp Turnover % 15.6%#241
27.4%#230 Opp Off Rebound % 20.4%#16
0.314#169 Opp FTA per FGA 0.305#154