NCAA Tournament Predictor

Powered by TeamRankings.com

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

SDSU Win Odds Model SYR
74% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 26%
63% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 37%
50% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 50%
59% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 41%
66% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 5. 34%

Power Rankings

SDSU Stat SYR
#24 Season Performance #42
#90 Strength of Schedule #51
#32 Away Games #125
#22 Recent Games #25
#36 Non-Conference Games #23

Offensive Stats

SDSU Stat SYR
1.067#35 Points/Possession 1.049#57
52.4%#71 Effective FG % 51.2%#109
14.5%#54 Turnover % 14.2%#41
27.6%#116 Off Rebound % 27.1%#134
0.332#124 FTA per FGA 0.283#255

Defensive Stats

SDSU Stat SYR
0.901#12 Opp Points/Possession 0.983#138
47.5%#55 Opp Effective FG % 48.0%#78
19.9%#19 Opp Turnover % 17.0%#131
21.6%#31 Opp Off Rebound % 31.8%#333
0.325#199 Opp FTA per FGA 0.241#23