NCAA Tournament Predictor

Powered by TeamRankings.com

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

USU Win Odds Model TTU
33% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 67%
39% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 61%
25% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 75%
32% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 68%
34% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 5. 66%

Power Rankings

USU Stat TTU
#57 Season Performance #22
#97 Strength of Schedule #23
#87 Away Games #15
#54 Recent Games #33
#160 Non-Conference Games #19

Offensive Stats

USU Stat TTU
1.019#113 Points/Possession 1.049#58
49.8%#181 Effective FG % 49.4%#195
17.0%#191 Turnover % 13.6%#21
34.4%#9 Off Rebound % 31.6%#33
0.292#236 FTA per FGA 0.379#32

Defensive Stats

USU Stat TTU
0.882#7 Opp Points/Possession 0.914#18
45.6%#14 Opp Effective FG % 47.7%#60
17.5%#97 Opp Turnover % 20.8%#8
19.3%#6 Opp Off Rebound % 26.8%#202
0.256#41 Opp FTA per FGA 0.356#273