NCAA Tournament Predictor

Get the best bracket for your pool »

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

WIS Win Odds Model LSU
53% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 47%
48% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 52%
47% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 53%
53% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 47%
61% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 3. 39%

Power Rankings

WIS Stat LSU
#57 Season Performance #113
#18 Strength of Schedule #72
#29 Away Games #213
#101 Recent Games #289
#25 Non-Conference Games #75

Offensive Stats

WIS Stat LSU
0.983#235 Points/Possession 0.978#247
49.1%#246 Effective FG % 47.6%#298
12.4%#7 Turnover % 16.3%#192
18.8%#345 Off Rebound % 28.2%#143
0.247#340 FTA per FGA 0.328#130

Defensive Stats

WIS Stat LSU
0.957#71 Opp Points/Possession 1.005#177
49.7%#144 Opp Effective FG % 50.6%#185
16.9%#126 Opp Turnover % 16.1%#175
23.3%#62 Opp Off Rebound % 28.6%#255
0.271#70 Opp FTA per FGA 0.271#66