NCAA Tournament Predictor

Powered by TeamRankings.com

Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

CLEM Win Odds Model RUTG
58% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 42%
47% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 53%
38% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 62%
43% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 57%
58% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 3. 42%

Power Rankings

CLEM Stat RUTG
#36 Season Performance #35
#49 Strength of Schedule #13
#120 Away Games #48
#56 Recent Games #40
#9 Non-Conference Games #15

Offensive Stats

CLEM Stat RUTG
0.977#201 Points/Possession 0.989#174
50.0%#173 Effective FG % 50.1%#168
17.1%#194 Turnover % 14.6%#64
24.9%#204 Off Rebound % 26.0%#171
0.232#337 FTA per FGA 0.271#281

Defensive Stats

CLEM Stat RUTG
0.932#35 Opp Points/Possession 0.966#97
48.7%#109 Opp Effective FG % 47.3%#49
19.0%#41 Opp Turnover % 16.4%#177
25.1%#140 Opp Off Rebound % 26.8%#206
0.289#113 Opp FTA per FGA 0.324#194